We are looking for Drupal Architect for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Drupal Architect
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Technical Architect and Developer provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and develop technology solutions.
- As a technology architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with business users and technology professionals to create and implement innovative high quality solutions.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to development teams for review and implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, and development roadmaps for one or more technology projects.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Minimum 8years of software engineeringexperience.
- Specific skills include:
- 2+ years of hands on Drupal/PHP experience with solid experience in Drupal 7 and 8 Themes and custom module development
- Experience building responsive sites in Drupal
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience developing ASP.net applications
- Experience with .NET applications and C#
- Experienceworking with SQL databases and SQL queries
Preferred Skills And Education
- At least 5years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Solid leadership with very clear written and verbal communication with business customers.
- Will be accountable for technical delivery of the technology solution.
- Ability to cross train a technical team.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field.