Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Safety Manager to join our Clinical Safety Department. This position plays a key role in the pharmacovigilance process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous nursing or pharmacovigilance expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Line manage, mentor and develop a team of clinical safety professionals;
- Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge;
- Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities of direct reports to ensure client needs are fulfilled to high quality;
- Create safety management plans dependent upon client;
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components
- BSN or equivalent healthcare experience with a bachelor’s degree;
- At least 4 years of clinical research/pharmacovigilance experience;
- At least one year of clinical nursing experience; and
- Prior project management experience is preferred.