- Experience Level (Years) 15
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Daily Test Operations of the Drilling Test Beam at North Belt, Houston.
- Responsible to approve test procedures
- Responsible to manage scheduling and conflict resolution
- Responsible to trouble shoot problems/hurdles during the drilling tool testing
- Lead 2-4 Technicians to execute test operations.
- Responsible for engineering upgrades and improvements to the drilling test beam.
- Responsible for maintenance on the test beam.
- Primary interface to customers.
- Take decisions to drive test parameters to simulate actual downhole drilling in Lab environment
- Supervise and approve the test configurations
- Review and approve the results
- Guide the internal customers to technically conceptualize the test interface
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Knowledge about drilling tools and technologies
- Experience and knowledge about downhole drilling with different type of drilling and logging tools
- Knowledge of top drive and its working
- Offshore or Oil rig experience (drilling)
- Knowledge about Pressure testing, Flow loop testing, Vibration testing etc
- Minimum 15-20years?experience in oil and gas industry working in drilling tools and technology
- Managedtechnicians and testing activities
- Must have minimum bachelor?s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Offshore or oil rig experience,
- Knowledge about drilling tools and downhole drilling
- Managing technicians and testing activities.