Draftsperson Prepare proposals drawings for material handling storage systems. Develop
concept drawings of alternation solutions to different material handling designs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- ability required.
- Take existing floor plans or building shells and use them to generate material storage
- solutions for customer review and/or approval, for sales proposals and engineering
- installations drawings.
- Develop elevations drawings of various types of solutions for customer review and/or
- approval, for sales proposals and engineering installations drawings.
- Review and understand internal engineering standards.
- Adherence to the standard styles and tools to generate consistent, quality drawings.
- Ability to interface with sales people and customers on projects to develop a scope of
Consistent, quality, drawings for sales and engineering using current company standards
and styles to gain orders during the proposal process.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in a multi-dimensional organization
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and team development ability
- Strong communications skills
Strong AutoCAD skills
- Outstanding motivating ability
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking ability
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and creatively resolve problems
- Able to adjust well to change and helps other do so
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Outlook