DPOC Tier 4 System Engineer Sr.
8 - 10 years experience •
Join the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. CSRA is seeking a Sr Systems Engineer to join the DCGS Operations Center (DPOC) program at Langley AFB, VA.
The Senior Systems Engineer supports the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination (PED) Operations Center (DPOC) and the 480 Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Wing by providing architectural engineering, and technical integration for Command, Control, Computer, Communications—Intelligence, 20 Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and AF DCGS integration activities. This position shall advise the 480th ISR WG Technical Director providing support and guidance for all issues impacting current and planned integration activities.
- Provides systems engineering support to resolve problems, transform customer requirements into technical solutions, generate information for decision makers, and provide information for follow-on processes
- Provides oversight for on-site installations at DGS and other locations
- Provides technical analysis and engineering support for all proposed and validated system requirements for AF DCGS in support of operational requirements
- Identifies , recommends, validates, and tracks progress of functional requirements and events for prototype demonstration, testing, and integration of new AF DCGS and C4ISR capabilities
- Monitors and supports the operational verification of performance criteria in accordance with documented user requirements and national/commercial community standards
- Provides technical solutions to facilitate airborne platform multi-intelligence data integration into AF DCGS
- Provides oversight and guidance for the fielding of new AF DCGS systems, to include operational evaluations of new systems (and modifications to existing systems) in order to achieve optimum interoperability among the various AF DCGS segments
- Assesses the feasibility of integrating ISR systems into AF DCGS, while minimizing the impact to ongoing current operations.
- Devises strategies to synchronize the insertion of new ISR correlated/fused data with the efficient planning, direction, and operational employment of theater aerospace, ground, and naval forces.
- Provides configuration control support including oversight and management procedures of subordinate organizations, software license management, and software version update control.
- Develops system engineering documentation (i.e. white papers, reports/studies, briefings) to formalize concepts.
- Participates in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Working Groups, Engineering studies, and other meetings
- Evaluates new initiatives along with the associated costs in support of the initiative
- Provide input in support of the Monthly Status Report (MSR) detailing accomplishments and issues in performance of task.
- 7+ years of requirements analysis, system engineering and AF DCGS architectural experience
- Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's Degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.