We are looking for DP Middleware App Developer for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: DP Middleware App Developer
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
- A Middleware Application Developer at the Senior/Expert level is needed to work onsite with the client to implement middleware solutions for legacy and new applications.
The Developer must possess the following skillsets:
- A minimum of five years of experienceworking with IBM DataPower Gateway (DP).
- Hands on experience developing and implementing solutions with DP.
- Preference given to candidates who also have experience implementing solutions with IBM Integration Bus, IBM Operational Decision Manager, Publish-Subscribe (Pub/Sub), or similar products.
- At least five years of experience in managing and leading technical teams.
- A demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes and working within the SDLC.
- Ability to mentor less experienced technical personnel.
- Advanced status reporting and communications skills that can go across levels in an organization.
- A short term contractor is needed to fill the role of Middleware Application Developer to aid and support Agency staff in the replacement of our current IBM DataPower Gateway.
- The contractor will also assist with the continued expansion of the Gateway for secure data file transfers.
- Due to staff turnover within the Java and Middleware Applications Group, a developerexperienced with IBM DataPower Gateway is needed to fill the gap while the team is rebuilt.
- The role will also augment existing staff that are not as experienced on the aforementioned product and enable them to gain experience and expertise as well as ensure work related to the replacement stays on schedule.
- The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology.
- The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/ products.
- Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product. Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with systems or applications.
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts. May function as a niche technical SME.
- Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter. Proven experience with a technical specialty across large and complex implementations and systems.