The Vision for Success:
ViewRay is seeking an innovative and passionate individual who, as Downstream Marketing Manager, will support the sale of MRIdian systems, drive the commercialization of ViewRay’s revolutionary MRIdian technology and support the technical and clinical sale of the MRIdian systems. This critical role will develop a deep understanding of the clinical, economic, and strategic value of MRIdian. This global role will specifically focus on building competitive strategies and developing materials and collateral for the direct and distributor sales team.
The responsibilities of the Downstream Marketing Manager will include:
- Supporting global sales of MRIdian systems by serving as product and clinical expert.
- Driving creation of impactful, evidence based product value propositions and claims messaging.
- Developing impactful product sales tools and providing technical and sales training to direct and distributor-based sales team.
- Driving cross-functional teams including Product Development, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, and Sales to commercialize new products from concept phase to broad launch ensuring customer needs are met.
- Gathering and analyzing data and business intelligence from internal and external sources to develop and maintain product and competitive roadmaps.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with clinicians to develop a strong group of customer evangelists.
- Working closely with Marketing teammates, Medical Affairs and Sales to ensure high impact events including tradeshows, symposia, and other clinician educational events.
The Value you Will Bring:
- BS degree (MA, MBA, MS or equivalent desired) with minimum 3-5 years of experience in radiation therapy, neurosurgery, or related fields.
- Downstream marketing management experience with proven product launch experience.
- Proven experience building strong, lasting relationships throughout the organization and with clinicians.
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional teams to deliver projects on schedule.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen to physician/customer needs, prioritize needs/requirements and communicate them to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand highly technical products and translate into a simple and clear value proposition that drive changes in customer behavior.
- Available to travel up to 40% to U.S. and international destinations and flexibility to work extended schedules, including some weekends.