Job Title .Net Winform Lead Developer
Work Location (State, City ) Mason – OH, USA
Relevant Experience & Experience Required
(in Yrs) 7-10 years
Key words to search in resume
• knowledge & working experience on .net Winform applications.
• Good knowledge of OOPS, C#, Design patterns and multithreading.
• Good experience in using third party components like nSubstitute, nLog . NUnit.
• Experience in VB6, ASP.net web applications and Oracle DB.
• Good to have experience in Health Care Domain/HIS system.
• Good to have WCF, WPF knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Requirement gathering (customer communication & reverse engineering)
• Resolving Technical /Functional queries of team.
• Development & Design.
• Keeping track of all project deliverables.
• Ownership of delivery for design and development work.