At Perficient you?ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you?ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world?s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We?re proud to be publicly recognized as a ?Top Workplace?year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a .Net Technical Lead in our Digital Commerce office located in Milwaukee, WI, Ann Arbor, MI, or Minneapolis, MN, offices.
As a .Net Technical Lead you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. They will oversee the successful technical implementation, deployment, and back up for assigned projects for their specific platform. They will coach the development team to industry development standards and be the SME point of contact for technical questions for the assigned project client. In addition, they will keep abreast to the platform?s R&D, new features, trends, etc.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Act as the main technical point of contact for clients on any project work.
- Manage and delegate work items with the offshore teams.
- Manage the creation of the WBS and backlog per sprint and assist PM in project planning.
- Oversee work item status but not responsible for tracking or reporting status.
- Lead the resolution of all requirements/feedback/scoping/design issues or questions directly with the clients.
- Works directly with the PM for day to day running of the project.
- Assist with technical documentation.
- Performs code reviews as required.
- Act as technical expert and owner for resolving any technical issues, questions, or hurdles faced by development team.
- Participate in weekly meetings with offshore technical and QA leads for each project.
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following Perficient standards and industry best practices.
- Own the deployment process with oversight of all offshore deployments for assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Passionate coders with 5-8years of application development experience.
- Expert level skills in .NET, C# development required.
- Experience with Angular or Typescript required.
- eCommerce experiencepreferred, working with a platform such as Insite.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with an off-shore team highly preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience.
- Knowledge of project estimating and project planning preferred.
- Third party integration knowledge preferred (ERP, PIM, CMS, Payment Gateway, etc.)
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor?s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning , a and Gold Certified Partner, an , an , and a .
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.