.Net Technical Lead
11 - 15 years experience • Consulting
· Analyze designs to build component-based applications in a web-delivery environment.
· This includes the introduction of an application layer, modeling techniques, object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding and systematic approaches to application development and integration.
· Develop all layers of an application - front end (UI), middle tier, and backend (SQL Server).
· Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and trouble-shooting applications on various versions of the .NET framework through bug fixes, upgrades, and patching.
· Perform customizations, system enhancements and report writing.
· Participate in gathering the requirements to design and develop new systems to be incorporated into the existing environment.
· Perform complex analysis of system requirements, existing business processes and information systems.
· Develop solutions that integrate with other systems through web services.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a degree and relevant work experience.
· A solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, multi-tiered architecture, data structures and algorithm design.
· Minimum of 10 years of progressive software programming building web applications and services.
· 5+ years full stack development experience; both front and middle tier development required.
· 5+ years of demonstrated progressive back end SQL Server (2008+) experience creating data models, writing stored procedures, tables, joins, triggers, queries and views required.
· 3+ years of experience with reporting technologies such as SSRS.
· Experience building Web Services utilizing XML and the WCF framework.
· Knowledge of Adobe InDesign a plus.
· The ability to learn new skills, adapt quickly and work independently.
· Manage multiple assignments and prioritize your workload.
· Must have experience with the entire software development lifecycle process, best practices and coding standards.
· Possess strong oral communication and analytical skills to effectively develop and implement customer requirements.