- 3-5 years experience in .Net Development
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Knowledge and experienceworking with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills combined with the ability to debug programming and system issues with minimal direction.
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or work harmoniously as a member of a team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; Computer Science; or equivalent.
- .Net and C# experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles and data structures
- Solid understanding of relational database structure, design, and basic database integration principals
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable
- Mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.