.Net Technical Architect
??We are looking for .Net Technical Architect for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: .Net Technical Architect
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 15 - 20 years
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance to developers and engineers.
- ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Oil and gas domain experience would be an advantage
- Technical Architect
- C# .Net
- ASP .Net
- Design Patterns
- SQL Server,
- RESTFull Services
- Web Sevices
- MVVM & MVC
- Prism Design Pattern
- Prism Framework
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of device communication
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering. MS is preferred