Job Title: .Net Tech Lead
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Interview Mode: Phone + Skype
.Net Tech Lead: - 8 to 12 years
IMPORTANT & MUST HAVE: .NET MVC SQL Server, Web Services & most importantly must have primarily "Production Support" Experience.
· Experience programming in .NET 4, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL.
· Experience using jQuery, CSOM, JSOM, SSOM and SOAP/Rest Services.
· Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data
· Microsoft MCPD 70-576 or SharePoint2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead the team to set the web development stack standards and validate team is meeting the coding standards and Local Governance.
· Work with the junior support analysts to ensure quick resolution of issues. Provide technical guidance to the team
· Drive high Priority Incidents to closure
· Ability to work on multiple issues at the same time and drive the issue resolution
· Interact with different teams like Infrastructure team, Database team, Network team, Platform team and provide leadership on the issue resolution calls
· Identify ticket trends and work on Proactive Problem Records
· Should be proactive and have excellent communication skills.
· Enable and guide the teams to follow the set ITIL processes
· Provide documentations on root cause analysis and come up with documents for day to day operations procedures.
· Create documents on work-around steps to be used by other team members
· Drive Process Improvement initiatives within the team
· Help in technical interviews and onboarding of resources
· Prepare and review the estimates for small enhancements
· Provide / review resolutions to BreakFixes, create scripts, resolve performance issues and work on small enhancements
· Point of escalation for any issues within the portfolio