Sikich is seeking a NetSuite Implementation Consultant with a strong finance & technology background located in Boston or New York. In this position, you will work with clients to implement the NetSuite ERP solution.
Essential Job Duties:
- Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced NetSuite with add-on products.
- Work under direction & mentorship of project manager for all NetSuite installation, training, upgrading, support, & documentation.
- Act as resource for pre-installation discovery & diagnostic phase of projects.
- Act as a client relationship manager from consulting standpoint.
- Provide post-implementation support (help desk, troubleshooting, & training).
- Learn, utilize, & promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology.
- Obtain & maintain NetSuite certifications
- Travel up to 40% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on implementation phase.
- 6+ full lifecycle NetSuite implementation.
- 3 years' ERP implementation experience.
- BS, preferably in business, accounting, or IT related field.
- Accounting or financial systems background required.
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite Accounting & Distribution modules preferred.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Manufacturing, Project Management, & OneWorld module experience preferred.
- Consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing & distribution industry highly preferred.
- NetSuite certifications a plus.
- Adaptive or PBCS experience a plus.