Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting system requirements and design into code.
- Write application code meeting defined requirements and adhering to documented design and perform unit and unit integration testing on that code
- Participate in JAD sessions to gain understanding of requirements and to provide technical options in designing solutions for those requirements
- Work with other technical team members, business analysts and SMEs in analyzing systems problems
- Document system design and changes to system design
- Provide impact analysis on proposed upgrades and enhancements
- Assist system and acceptance testers in troubleshooting anomalies, understanding impacts and identifying solutions to bugs or gaps in functionality
- Report issues and status to management, as directed
- Understand and adhere to all standards, ensuring that as code is written it is compliant
- On call bi-weekly for batch support emergencies (as needed basis)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or foreign equivalent to a Bachelor's degree) is desired; a reasonable combination of education, training and experience may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2010/2013
- JQuery, JSON, AJAX, and MVC 4.0 Framework
- SQL Server 2008/2012 design and development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions
- HTML5, XML, XSLT, CSS
- WEB API and/or Web Services
- Object Oriented Methodologies & Object Oriented Design
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)