SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create a significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their development team in building and supporting high performance enterprise applications. Come work with the latest technologies and state of the art software and database design as they look to provide a rich client experience and produce world-class logistics results.
This role offers a base plus a 10 to 12% bonus.
Relocation is also offered as well as temporary housing.
THE COST OF LIVING IS SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN ATLANTA!!!
96.35 % LESS COST ON HOUSING
44.37 % LESS IN CHILD CARE
- Research, design, and develop applications based on user needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms
- Work effectively across departments to understand their business needs and ensure the activities of the team and direction of the project meets those needs
- Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Design, architect, and build back-end database structures to support enterprise applications
- Create technical design documentation for software development, changes, and testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
- Accountable for project results and goals set by Lead Software Engineer and provide updates to IT Director on long-term goal attainment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science with 6 years experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQLServer both on-prem and Azure PaaS would be a huge plus, but not required
- Strong SQL query skills and experience using SSIS, SSRS, ETL, and Transact-SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with .NET, C#, Angular2, XML, EDI, Entity Framework
- Evidence of strong communication, organization, problem-solving, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including conflict resolution
- Experience with Agilesoftware development methodologies
- Experience with administering both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications from a support and systems management perspective
- Basic understanding of TCP/IPnetworking, WindowsServer, and Cloud
- Receives general guidance from the Lead Software Engineer and IT Director. Acts as a resource to institutional departments on an ad hoc basis, providing consultation for their area of expertise
- DRUG-Free work environment
- Bonus Points: Experience with dashboarding/business intelligence
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time