.Net Software Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. seeks a .Net Software Engineer to support a DoD client providing a critical link to the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command.
As a .Net Software Engineer, you will:
- Support web application and services development and maintenance
- Provide component design expertise and development in the areas of web-based .Net development, Microsoft Bing Maps Platform, Oracle, and integration with web services
- Perform secure coding practices to include mitigating vulnerabilities identified from Fortify code scans
- Perform Kanban Agile Development practices including test driven development, continuous integration, providing high-quality delivery of software products
- Microsoft .Net / C#
- Microsoft Bing Maps
- Agile Development experience
- Cognos Reports experience a plus
- DevOps development experience a plus
- AWS experience a plus
education and years of experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent.
- 4 plus years of hands-on experience performing web development in a .Net environment.
- Certified .Net developer is a plus.