As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This is a Full Stack .Net Software Engineer for the Global Liquidity Technology team responsible for building trading systems applications.
- Hands on development experience (and desire to be deeply technical)
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 5 years of experience on applications development on.Net 4.0/4.5 using C#
- Extensive experience in using WPF with MVVM/Unity
- Experience on developing User Controls / Custom Controls
- Experience in building Multi Threaded applications
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of GIT/Stash/BitBucket, Maven/Gradle and other source control/build tool
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- 3 years of experience using relational databases such as Oracle or Sybase (dynamic SQL, stored Procs, tuning for performance etc).
- Familiarity with open source libraries
- Experience with distributed computing infrastructures
- Experience with performance tuning and memory profiling
- Experience building/enhancing testing frameworks (unit, regression, integration, etc.)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field