Job ID: 20890
SGT, in support of the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, located in Cambridge, MA has an immediate need for innovative Web Developers with expertise in .NET technologies. The qualified candidates will be key contributors in adding functionality to and maintaining applications for the FAA. The position requires hands-on, detailed design and coding skills using the Microsoft .NET framework, adeep understanding and experience of UI design patterns and hands-on experience with web services. The candidates should have a working knowledge of relational databases.
**Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance**
Essential Job Functions
• Design and developweb application using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
• Work as a member of large team including other developers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development.
• Develop full-stack .NET applications
• Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third party components
• Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Required Technical Skills:
Preferred Technical Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years of commercial development experience
• Microsoft Developercertifications would be a nice to have
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.