.NET Software Developer
The software developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing both new and existing .NET business applications. This individual works closely with management and peers in a team environment leveraging development best practices and latest .NET technologies. This individual also interacts with business analysts, quality assurance testers, and service operations leads throughout the software development life cycle. The developer may be called upon to research and evaluate alternative solutions and to provide recommendations on the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
The applicant must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent interpersonal communication skills. This individual must be able to reprioritize and shift gears as necessary to deliver critical functionality in time to meet our customers' needs while ensuring quality.
- 3+ years of solid software development experience
- .NET Framework 2.0 through 4.5F
- Visual Studio 2010/2014 (high proficiency required)
- C#, Object-oriented programming
- SQL Server 2008 through 2014, TSQL
- HTML5, CSS
- XML, XSLT
- Source Control Tools
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Telerik control suites
- nCache / Session management in load balanced environments
- BS Computer Science or related engineering degree or equivalent experience