$80K — $100K *
The .NET Software Developer will be working as part of the fast paced Global Automotive Refinish IT group located in Pittsburgh at PPG’s global headquarters within the team responsible for eCommerce applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This position offers an outstanding and exciting career opportunity for a professional motivated to work with the newest technologies and actively engage end users.
In this role we'll rely on you to support all functions in the business by crafting, developing, implementing, and maintaining customer facing applications with a heavy focus on eCommerce. The position will call on your analytical skills, your team spirit, and your ability to work independently to achieve success, meet obligations, and solve business challenges.
• A 4-year degree in IT related field or Business, or equivalent work experience is required; an MBA is highly desired.
• Software design and development experience using a Microsoft technology stack is required. A solid grasp of the Microsoft .NET architecture, VB.NET or C#.NET experience along with SQL-Server is required. A working knowledge of UI/UX design and HTML5 is a plus.
• Experienced in project management and execution of enterprise projects.
• Good technical knowledge and ability to express sophisticated technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
• Extensive experience in business process re-engineering utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
Valid through: 10/20/2020