AIS is currently seeking Secret Cleared .NET/SharePoint Developers! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about software engineering and development and must possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance and can commute to Reston, Virginia and Alexandria, Virginia.
AIS is a go-to partner when it comes to developing SharePoint solutions. We have been working with SharePoint since 1999 when it was known as the Digital Dashboard Starter Kit! Since then, we have progressed in our expertise and focus on building enterprise case management systems with SharePoint as the development framework.
No SharePointExperience? No Problem! We are interested in folks with a solid .NET development foundation to achieve a base level of understanding of custom SharePoint development quickly!
Help With Delivering Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems.
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and technical agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Draw on at least three to five years of .NET and SharePoint development experience (C# and ASP.NET) to create custom applications for our clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development.
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 3 - 5 years of experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, XML, WCF, etc.) to develop software solutions.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn and expand SharePoint development experience.
- Ability to commute around the entire DC metro area to work onsite with clients as needed.
- Acquired certifications of MCSD, MCPD, MCAD or MCP.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.