• We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Developer with expertise in the Microsoft .Net environment.
• The Developer will work on an implementation team writing interfaces, replacement applications and customizations.
• The Developer will partner with business unit clients and team members to identify requirements and develop code in a timely and efficient manner.
• This position requires expertise in the use of current technologies such as VB.Net, ASP.NET, SQL, and SQL Server.
• The Developer will be required to successfully complete all assigned tasks, work independently to gather, document, and execute requirements, reviewing the architecture and code with team mates.
• This position may require occasionally working extra hours.
• Advanced VB.NET and ASP.NET, Web Applications, Web Services
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven skills in analysis and requirement documentation
• Ability to work individually or within a team environment
• Develop information technology solutions based on business need and technical considerations
• Interact professionally with external parties
• Ability to translate business requirements into a technical design
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design
• Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines
• Must be sufficiently familiar with data modeling for SQL Server
• VB.NET 2010 or greater
• Web Development: ASP.NET 2010 or greater
• Database: SQL Server 2012/2014
• Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)/ (IIS7 a plus)
• Microsoft operating systems: Windows 10
• Strong Object Oriented design and development
• Enterprise Development: .NET, XML, Web Services, WCF