Thompson Technologies is seeking a .Net Healthcare Integration Developer for an exciting full time position in the Alpharetta, GA area. This position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Healthcare applications using .NET / C# environment. This position will cooperate with I.T. management and existing programmers to deliver complete projects, including gathering end user requirements, designing, prototyping, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- 5 years of experience with .NET, C# and SQL Server with an emphasis on HL7, C# and SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience integrating with healthcare systems like Epic, Cerner and AllScripts.
- Experience with HL7, CCD, XML, X12, FTP, HTTP, FHIR, web services, API, or other interoperability standards and protocols
Some of the awesome benefits in this position include:
- 3 weeks vacation + 11 holidays your first year
- Small start-up environment without the “standard” 60 hour start-up weeks
- 2/3 of the company are technical
- Work with some of the most in demand applications in the Healthcare industry
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Dependent HAS/FSA