.Net Full Stack Specialist
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields (or equivalent knowledge, skill, experience and mental development).
• Bachelor’s degree to be equivalent to 5 years of ADDITIONAL relevant IT experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years recent experience building complex client-server and browser based applications with the following technologies and infrastructure:
• C# using Visual Studio 2012 (or newer)
• MS SQL Server 2012 (or newer)
• MS .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
• MS Entity Framework (EF) and LINQ
• Team Foundation Server 2012 (or newer)
• MVC 4.0
• Design Patterns such as Model-View-View Model (MVVM)
• Agile Development methodologies such as Scrum
• Automation and solution development in Microsoft Office
• Must have a minimum of 4 years recent experience with the following skills: System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Business Analysis; Functional Design/prototyping; and Technical design. Candidates with extensive experience with Agile/Scrum methodology will receive a higher score.
• Must have experienceworking withfinancial systems.
• Experience developing pension systems will be a plus.
• Must have experience in the last 5 years developing applications related to the government pension industry: Examples of this experience would include:
• Active Member processing including payroll, contribution and service credit calculations and salary withholding
• Service Purchase contracts and agreements
• Disability processing including payroll, service credit and contribution adjustments
• Average Final Compensation calculations
• Benefit estimation and projections
• Actuarial Calculations
• Benefit setup, eligibility, and benefit calculations
• Retiree payroll processing
• Benefit maintenance including COLA and benefit recalculations