We are searching for a passionate .NET engineer to join our team and help build amazing web applications. We iterate quickly to see what works and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in silos so no boring single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and continuously improve.
What will you do?
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable web applications that people love to use.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer needs.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with SQL.
- Keen smell of bad code.