.Net Developers (Analyst, Consultant, Manager)
- Participate in application development as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology.
- Create technical specifications based on the functional requirements
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
- Interface directly with customers, gathering feedback and discussing technical design.
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
The incumbent must be a team player who communicates clearly with technical and non-technical audience. He/she should be passionate about technology and have a strong business sensibility with ability to connect well with clients
The candidate’s technical background likely includes following experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
· 3-5years of experienceworking with the .NET framework
· Experience using C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, WCF, WPF, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology using various agile and waterfall based delivery methodologies
· Experience in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
· Strong experience in developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions, complex code development, application testing and component design
· Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure or AngularJS, JQuery, Knockout, or React
· Hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
· At least 1year working in Agile or Fast Agile methodology
· Knowledge or experience in test driven development