Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a .NET Developers to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active SECRET is Required! (Active TOP SECRET is Desired)
- Assist in planning and coordinating all activities related to requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and implementation of client information systems and software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing client systems and applications.
- Apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Application Development Lead on issues related to the design, development and deployment of client oriented, mission-critical information and software systems.
- Clearly communicate both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. Strong interpersonal skills are required due to continual interaction with clients, managers, and users with varying technical backgrounds in a fast paced work environment.
- Responsible for the development and deployment of new client applications, systems software and/or enhancements and analysis to existing applications.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve systems issues; lead pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations; collaborate with analysts, DBAs, Project Leads, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications for quality assurance, program logic and data processing.
- 10 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management.
- 5-7years of experience with .NET/C#, C++, Java script.
- AJAX, JSP, JQuery, MVC Spring
- Extensive experience configuring Internet Information Services (IIS), and managing Cluster environment.
- Experience interfacing front-end applications with MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 and Oracle 11g/12c.
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office 2013//2010 Suite, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Works well in a group setting.
- Work very complex projects from beginning to end.
- Team Lead experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. Sufficient related experience could be a substitute.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.