.Net Developer - WPF
Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
They are looking for a strong .Net Developer with particular expertise with WPF – you will be developing different system components to integrate with logical in-house and vendor systems.
Developer C#-based desktop components with WCF, using the Controllers Workbench framework
Develop web applications in ASP.NET
Create and maintain back-end components to interact with other application data
Integrate vendor solution provided data
- 5+ years’ experience in .Net development, working in an enterprise environment
- Strong proficiency with C#/.NET/WPF
- Strong object oriented design background
- Strong experience with SOAP/XML
- Familiar with Relational Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or DB2
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux platforms
- Some exposure OLAP Technology (i.e. Essbase )
- Familiar with automation scripts such as shell, Perl or Python