- We are seeking a Senior .Net / Angular, Full Stack developer who can work as part of the Investment Products Technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the applications that support the Investment Products business. You should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on developing systems that are of high quality. Continuous improvement in both your skill set and in the software development process is important to you. You embrace the opportunity to enable and collaborate with other developers in the Agile team.
Primary Skills / Must have:
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in design and development of enterprise applications.
- Expert level abilities building applications using Microsoft .NET, Angular, MVC, C#, and related technologies.
- Proven ability developing on MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience developing Web services – leveraging technologies like WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
- Experience developing applications in the banking domain.
- Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solvi