High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring a .NET Developer for our expanding team in our Austin, TX business unit.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Microsoft ASP.NET development experience
- C# development experience
- SQL Server development experience
- Must be able to multi-task assignments between multiple applications that we support on a daily basis; focus may change several times each day while supporting several disparate applications.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to make critical business recommendations
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Strong problem solving, verbal/written communication, and time management skills
- Must be able and willing to follow processes and procedures
What else would set me apart?
- Experience working in a Texas State agency environment
- Previous consulting experience
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience in Java development
- BS/BA degree