Details: A .NET Developer job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan Corporation at one of our key clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or five years of experience. Experience with C#. In this role, you will develop front-end applications. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company. No third parties. Local W-2 candidates only.
.NET Developer Job duties:
• Develop appropriate back-end database resources to store internal data along with the associated .NET software objects.
• Develop robust software systems across the technology stack to meet aggressive timelines.
• Identify and incorporate software best practices and other useful technology platforms.
• Participate in the collaborative software design and development process.
• Work within an integrated Agile development team, participating in code review, conflict resolution, deliverable estimation, and software repository management.
• Contribute to and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• At least three years of experience in developing C# web applications in a “code first”, MVC environment.
• Familiarity with the Git code repository tool-set & version control concepts.
• Experience working with SQL database back-end development.
• Strong JSON API development experience.
• Strong working knowledge of web security best practices.