t Perficient you’ll deliver mission-criticaltechnology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edgetechnologies, thanks to our closepartnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Ournetwork of offices across North America, as well aslocations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a .NET Developer in our Denver office.
As a .NET Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, be familiar with industry best practices for software development and agile practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 5 or more years of .NET Web application development experience.
- Breadth of experience with .NET, C#, and relational database access.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Experience with Entity Framework, Web API, and MVC is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major is preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3444