Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day.
Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Perficient is proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for an .Net Developer in our Ann Arbor office located in Michigan.
As an Agency Colleague you will be a part of Perficient Digital’s Agency working on projects as a Technical Developer.
- You will work alongside an elite team of engineers who are passionate about solving complex interactive challenges on the web.
- You will have experience with the entire lifecycle of interactive projects on both web and mobile platforms: turning business requirements into technical specifications; making architectural decisions and configuring hardware; and directing efforts of team members working alongside you on the code. You should enjoy working with designers, and be eager to push technology to enable design.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or other technical field, be a Microsoft Certified Developer, and can demonstrate fluency in implementing Microsoft .NET solutions using C# and/or VB.NET.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related tech experience
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015+
- Strong OO background and experience
- Experience building websites utilizing Content Management Systems
- Experience with SQL Server 2014+ including relational database design
- Experience with integrating third party applications
- Experience with web services / WCF / Web API
- Strong problem-solving, written & verbal communication skills.
- Customer & quality focused w/ excellent attention to detail.
- Strong experience in Entrity Framework
- Strong experience in LINQ
Nice to have:
- Experience with Content Management Systems
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3556