$80K — $100K *
As a .NET Developer, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modify/maintain complex existing applications. You will work closely with members of your immediate team to establish and enforce development best practices and to contribute directly to the product backlog.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
2. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
3. Analyze users’ needs, design software, and organize the product backlog, as necessary.
4. Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
5. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
6. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
7. Directly contribute to the development and maintenance of technical specifications
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary and based on individual experience.
As a .NET Developer, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
Valid through: 6/7/2021