NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented .Net Developer "Mid-Sr Level" to join our great team in McLean, VA. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability." What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- At least 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying web based applications with ASP.NET MVC.
- Experienced in developing SQL Queries, Functions, Procedures and optimizing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)