MetroStar Systems is looking for a results oriented Senior .Net Developer that is passionate about designing and developing web applications and open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Application Development team is responsible for all application design and development within the organization. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You?re a great fit if?
- You have software development experience including: Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture and SQL Server
You?ll love our Software Developer Position if?
(These are things you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of experience with C#/ASP.NET Development
- You have 5+ years of experience using Object-Oriented Programming Methodology
- You have 5+ years of with SQL Server Development and Fine Tuning.
- You have 4+ years of experience using Object-Relational Mapping Technologies, such as Entity Framework, NHibernate and LINQ to SQL
- You have 3+ years of experience with database development tools such as Oracle, MySQL and proficiency writing SQL queries
- You have 3+ years of experience with management and coordination with large system rollouts
- You have a BachelorDegree (Computer Science or related field) and an active Secret clearance
We?ll REALLY love you if?
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You are a curious self-starter, who is passionate about technology
- You have 2+ years of experience with Platform as a Service with either Azure or AWS
- You have 2+ years of experience developing applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- You develop .Net web applications for optimal response time through monitoring and fine tuning
- You have a strong knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, AJAX, JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, ADO.NET, LINQ, Visual Studio 2015/2017
- You have experience working in an agile and/or scrum development environment
What your day will look like:
- You?ll will work on a 5 person application development team
- Occasional shift work required to support routine and emergency maintenance requirements
- Assist with SQL Server database administration, performance tuning and maintenance for internal applications
- Work with the requirements analysts, project manager, and customers to elicit customer needs, architect solutions, and understand and solve customer challenges
- Conduct testing to support enhancements including code changes, configuration changes and system upgrades
- Manage artifacts using Team Foundation Server
- Provide Tier2 end user support for internal applications
The Admin Stuff:
Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.