Duration: 2 year contractPUBLIC SECTOR experience preferred Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:* Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities will include system analysis of existing source code or applications and produce documentation, business process or system flows, and business rules.
* Arrange programming sequence by analyzing source code; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using technical capabilities, programming language, and logic.
* Produce data mapping and specifications related to data structure
* Produce work products and deliver artifacts in line with business needs and project plan.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Other duties as assigned.Mandatory Qualifications:
* Level II- Between four (4) and seven (7) years of experience as a Specialist
* Four (4) years of experience in implementing applications using ASP.NET framework, ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX), VB .Net/C#, ADO .NET
* Four (4) years of experience in analyzing and debugging SQL queries, stored procedures (eg. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.Requested Qualifications:* Experience in implementing web applications using scripting languages such as Java Script, jQuery for front-end validations
* Two (2) years experience as system analyst in analyzing existing .Net applications collaborating with internal teams to produce documentation related to business processes and business rules
* Experience in analyzing pseudo code implemented in various languages such as COBOL, Java, .NetExperience using business modeling tools to document business process flows
Valid through: 6/14/2021