.Net Developer, Tampa, up to $75k
- Understand requirements, technical design, program standards and write efficient programs
- Develop, test and implement Company software products
- Server & Cloud-based applications
- Agile & Team development environment; multi-shore work environment
- Implement advanced N-Tier Enterprise Web applications using .NET technologies
- Develop WebUI using SOA principles with HMTL5, CSS3 and .NET technologies
- Design and develop micro-services using separation of concerns principles
- Assist in maintenance and upgrades of existing software programs / products
- Help troubleshoot issues promptly
- Attend team meetings to communicate technical project status and discuss any issues
- 2+ years of experience in databasetechnologies: SQL, Stored Procedure, SSRS, SSIS, ETL tools etc.
- Good understanding of SaaS, SOA, Object Oriented Programming techniques, Web Services, Design Patterns and implementing N-Tier Enterprise Web applications using .NET etc.
- Must have hands-on experience in the software development processes
- Healthcare industry experience is desired