Key Role Responsibilities - Core
APPLICATION DEVELOPER FAMILY - CORE
- Has responsibility for troubleshooting and fixing application issues that have been assigned.
- Consults with internal employees to analyze the potential project business requirements and determines how best to meet those requirements. Will evaluate whether a technological solution is appropriate.
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements new applications and reports that meet the needs of the business and help resolve business problems.
- Modifies existing applications and reports to correct issues or to adapt to new hardware/software versions.
- Consults with internal development team members to evaluate software interfaces, develop specifications, and gather performance requirements.
- Prepares and maintains project and system documentation.
- Provides updates to end users on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Consults with individual client groups building business requirements for assigned projects with more focus on internal employees and business processes.
- Has responsibility for supporting existing business processes.
- Focuses primarily on the reasoning behind business processes and provides recommendations to improve those processes.
Key Role Responsibilities - Additional Core
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office - Intermediate
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems
- Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project
- Proficient in C# .Net Development
- Proficient in RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bootstrap Framework Knowledge a plus
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Required)
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- 2+ years application development experience (Preferred)