5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
We currently have an opening for a .NET Developer in the Janesville, WI area. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with IT team to devise an effective strategy for executing and delivering business initiatives.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, testable, and reliable code to meet business requirements;
· Analyze and resolve software defects;
· Create and maintain documentation including code comments, technical designs, ERD’s technical process flows, API specifications and UI mock-ups;
· Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications;
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
Required Skills for the .NET Developer:
· 4+ years of .NET development;
· Ability to write testable code following SOLID design principles;
· Ability to develop and consume web services using technologies such as REST, SOAP, OData, and WCF;
· Learn new concepts and technologies quickly;
· Ability to construct creative and innovative solutions to complex problems;