We are actively seeking a curious and collaborative .Net Developer to join our digital team, working across a variety of projects and clients. This position is based in the Toronto office.
- Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team using Microsoft ASP.NET and Episerver framework
- Follow pre-existing programming paradigms as well as write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follow any existing and/or new frameworks
- Collaborate with the front-end developers to come up with solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into a website
- As time allows, work collaboratively to innovate in the area of robotics, AI and VR
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 5 – 8 years of web development experience required
- Required experience with: Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft Razor MVC, Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
- GIT and other source control technologies required
- Server Side experience with Windows IIS required
- Experience working with enterprise websites required
- Episerver experience and/or certification preferred.
- Front End Web development experience an asset
- Knowledge of CSS and pre-processor technology an asset
- Other server side languages like PHP or Java an asset
- General Systems Administration knowledge and/or experience an asset
- Knowledge of front-end workflows such as Grunt, Gulp, NPM an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and web standards
- Passionate and committed to the job
- "No job is too menial" mentality is a must
- Keen to participate in digital lab as we invent the "what-if"