Title: .net developer
Major Responsibilities include:
• Develop new software applications that meet requirement specifications and adhere to established department technical standards, working on projects using either Agile/SCRUM or iterative methodologies.
• Develop test plans and software documentation to support new releases and code modifications.
• Participate in peer reviews to ensure best practices and established standards are in use.
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current systems.
• Provide consultation on business problems in both programming and analytical areas.
• Meet with Business Analysts, customers and management to discuss project requirements, issues and business needs.
• Interpret business requirements and compose a technical solution.
• Assist otherdevelopers as required.
• Work independently or as part of a small team of developers.
Key skill need:
•Strong OOP, Functional Programming knowledge.
•MVC, Web API with C# ASP.NET (Must be able to work proficiently in the Model, Controller, and View)
•Entity Framework, LINQ and Ado.Net knowledge.
•HTML5 and CSS3 (Knowledge of best practices).
•Experience with source control as TFS or GIT.