iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline provides the process automation and seamless integration needed on a global basis to make a sale by aggregating more than 120 carriers, 875 distributors and financial institutions, and their producers and licensed advisors in a cloud-based environment. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Danville, Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville, Philadelphia, Roswell, Salt Lake City, Tokyo, Cheltenham (UK), and Vancouver.
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a collaborative project team in our Fort Lauderdale, FL office.
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, problem solving and making configuration current code, while working closely with your project team to deliver against business requirement documents for assigned customers. Strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, dedication to detail and quality and fostering a positive and open work environment are essential in this role.
- Effectively analyze technical requirements.
- Troubleshoot and configure current code.
- Participate in project planning and advise project team of all options to effectively deliver business requirements.
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
- Form complete descriptions of all specifications required.
- Take technical information and translate it so that all stakeholders understand the project.
- Suggest ideas for creating utilities and streamlining.
- Generate development scripts in accordance with company protocol.
- Control data in accordance with the organization and clients specific security policies.
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis.
- Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions.
- Programming skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment through development, testing and delivery.
- Attention to detail & quality.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with both co-workers and customers in a demanding environment
- Strong communication skills to converse effectively with business analysts, project managers, customers and other involved stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically in order to develop creative solutions.
- Team player that fosters a highly collaborative, flexible, supportive and open environment.
- Analytical skills to efficiently comprehend requirements and make recommendations for process improvements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree - Preferably in Computer Science with a focus on software development.
- Work experience, Internship or Co-Op or extensive coursework with the following technologies:
- C#; .NET; SQL; Object oriented programming; XMLs; XSLs; html; web programming; Java script.