Title: .Net Developer (Web Engineer)
Location: BLYTHEWOOD, South Carolina
Duration: 12 months
Job ID: 7518-1
Client: State of SC
Rate: 79 /Hour C2C
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Analyze the SCDMV phoenix ii and web applications
- Take the lead in analyzing and trouble-shooting assigned system problems
- Propose solutions
- Code, test, promote, and interact with impacted users ensuring that solution meets requirements.
- Provide daily and weekly status to the development manager.
Must have 4 to 6 years of experience with following:
- Ms office
- Web Services
- Web Objects
- Web - application programming interface (API)
- Developing Web Application for Heavy Volume Sites
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
- Microsoft .net architecture and programming
- MS web service architecture and programming.
- Business to business web service interface architecture.
- Web user interface programming
- Visual studio 2010-2015
- Vb.net, c++.net, c#.net
- MSinternet information systems (IIS) architecture and support.
- Application programming against RDBMS (oracle and sql)