This position performs design, programming, testing, and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of software systems, as well as, leads otherdevelopers to do the same in a team setting.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to oversee designing, developing, and communicating an implementation plan for software solution delivery
- Provide work direction to team in regards to procedures, methodologies, tools, quality performance standards, and companywide goals.
- Technically lead team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Ability to understand and filter through complex customer requirements and break them down to simple, technical tasks.
- Maintain accountability for project delivery while keeping alignment with business and IT requirements a priority.
- Provide guidance and expertise to team enabling team members to reach their full potential.
- Manage assigned tasks among otherdevelopers to insure timely completion and delivery.
- Review work done by team developers to insure that all project requirements are sufficiently met.
- Lead team to follow company standards and best practices.
- Propose new practices and process improvements that align with company goals.
- Take responsibility to carry the project through all development phases and deliver on time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 7+ years of strong development experience.
- Strong experience in enterprise software development with skills in many different technologies with capabilities of building complex systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment with constantly changing work priorities and demands.
- Sufficient knowledge to plan, design, code, install, test, and troubleshoot a technical environment supporting a variety of applications
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of operating systems, networks, servers, communications components, databases, programming languages, and software development tools and techniques.
- Ability to design and develop using service oriented architecture and object oriented architecturedesign patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software from architecturedesign to user interface for web and windows applications.
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as lead your team to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
Job Specific Qualifications
- .Net development experience is required
- Experience with SQL and SQL server is preferred.