World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine and aviation fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $27 billion, global fuel supply of 21 billion gallons serving 190 countries, and over 4500 employees, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
- Develop product features and services in collaboration with front-end and mobile app teams
- Design and build highly scalable APIs that interface with devices, mobile applications, and third-party services
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove
potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends and opportunities.
Experience / Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with .NET 4.X Framework, Object Oriented Programming, and data structures.
- Strong recent experience with the C# language and Web Services, including Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, and LINQ.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Strong experience with Git and Git clients such as SourceTree.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD practices and tools.
- 1+ years working in software development for cloud
- Experience using and developing REST APIs, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI
- Working experiencing using SSRS reports
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Previous experience in .NET Core and Java a strong plus
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and authentication frameworks such as OAuth a strong plus
- Working knowledge in micro services, node.js , Cassandra, and message queuing services a plus
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements:
- Infrequent travel of short to moderate duration. R5434