IOS and Java needed
As .Net Developer, you will have .Net and some Java experience, and you will be interested in learning new technologies.
Technology is your life – you are constantly using and exploring new technologies outside of work.
You you will have excellent written communication and documentation skills, and will pay great attention to detail. In return, you will write and test software, and you will learn predictive analytics.
Client continues to implement new technologies including:
- .Net and Java based Custom Development (Web Services, Remote Data Collection) - Business Analytics and Data Mining (SQL Server) - Content Management and Workflow Systems (Sharepoint) - Cloud based SaaS and IaaS solutions (Azure, Systems Center) - ERP Systems for Accounting and Service Management - Unified Communication (Lync)
- Othertechnologies used, include:
- C#, AWS, Agile, Linux, SOAP, Restful, Xamarin and more.
- Other platforms: Linux, iOS and Android
- Methodology: Agile Software Development
The .NET Developer (C#, .Net, SQL) is responsible for creating of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scaleability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
The important skills for this position are C#, .Net, and SQL. iOS and Java experience are also preferred
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.