Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
What does a .Net Developer do?
You can look forward to: software design and development using the WINS solution stack and the Agile\Scrum SDLC methodology. You will be expected to have knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, application/product/service or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. You will bring your experience to the team to be a resource for other team members. You will work independently, with the support of a team that is able to provide mentorship and assistance. The best part of the job is working with the Clients and Fiserv Associates for a successful event. You will always be learning, as every Client event is an educational opportunity.
YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL:
- Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the main focus on analysis, solution design, development and implementations of the applications
- Participate on project design, development and deployment activities.
- Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review, and analysis to define the problem and then develop/implement solutions which requires the use of complex analytical techniques and creative thinking
- Analyze, design, and debug applications as needed
- Solve problems and maintain existing code base and systems as needed
- Work closely with managers and team members as needed
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret complex business and technical designs; must be able to discuss or explain data with others, internal or external to Fiserv, including clients
- Understanding of the importance of striving toward a zero defect production goal and ability to establish methods and metrics that deliver targeted standards for products and services.
- Develop software as required according to requirements
- General responsibilities and objectives are assigned with considerable latitude for defining actions and setting priorities
- Perform other duties as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Two yeardegree or comparable work/software development experience in a financial data processing environment or financial institution
- Minimum of three years of related background in a software development environment
- Excellent programming skills on the following WINS solution stack:-
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with Agile\Scrum SDLC methodologies
- Knowledge and experience using Team Foundation Server
Who we are: Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
Requisition ID R-10091458