Operations Engineers are also self-starters, with the ability to work with minimal supervision. They are equally skilled at working collaboratively, in a team-oriented environment and excellent problem solving skills. They are curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges. Leadership skills and business acumen with desire to contribute to the continued growth and development of the company are desired. Senior Operations Engineers actively contribute leadership and ideas to professional communities via social media and other outlets.
- Participates in pre-project business development activities, developing price estimates, audits, and delivering pitches for new work.
- Possesses a track record of outstanding results.
- Partners with producers and web developers to successfully manage these client relationships.
- Senior Operations Engineers also function in a support capacity and assist users with the isolation and resolution of technology issues.
- Displays a positive attitude
- They lead root-cause analyses, communicate options for resolution and provide recommendations to customer-facing technology problems.
- Leads and advances our growing technology practice.
- Ensure high availability and security of all the digital products.
- Manage operational and support management including escalation and incident management procedures and execution.
- Perform internal and external security and compliance audits.
- Developing and documenting workflows and processes, as well as improving those processes.
- Work directly with software engineers on development projects related to fixes and/or improvements in tools or end products as necessary.
- Issue tracking and resolution for various systems and processes within Product Engineering.
- Technical documentation and knowledge base artifacts for production and end user issues related to web based products.
- Responsible for ensuring that hardware and software systems are fully deployed, implemented and functioning.
- Responsible for the planning of the roll-out process and sequence of new systems and platforms.
- Applying standard Software Development Methodologies .
- 5+ years of experience in web design or development services, ideally as a consultant or in a digital consulting company
- BA, BS, MS or equivalent experience
- Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging, Technical Leadership
- Experience with Apache, IIS, WebLogic, Tomcat, Red Hat Enterprise/CentOS/Ubuntu Linux and Enterprise Services
- Hands on experience with various Database servers MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, SQL Lite
- Hands on experience with various Server-Side languages PHP, C#, C, ASP.NET, Java, Shell Scripts, Node.js
- Experience with data security mandates such as ISO, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Web Development Applications, Unix Command Line
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.